TAILGATING PHOTOCONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be North Carolina residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WLFL/WRDC viewing area
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WRDC, LLC, WLFL Inc. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WLFL/WRDC (the “Station”) My Sister’s Kitchen, The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often once per account holder per daybetween September 10, 2012 through September 16, 2012, however no duplicate pictures will be accepted.
(b) To enter, log onto www.raleighcw.com or myrdctv.com to access the tailgating photo contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area, upload your fun tailgating picture and click submit. Picture must be submitted with the entry form. Picture must be in jpeg format and up to 1600pixels X 1200 pixels in size. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iii) the picture has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (iv) that they agree to the terms and conditions located at http://www.raleighcw.com/sections/station/legal/terms.shtml. No lewd, nude, or offensive pictures (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. The Station reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
(d) The contest starts on September 10, 2012, at 9a and all entries must be received by Station by 10p.m. on September 16, 2012. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(e) Between September 17, 2012 and September 23, 2012, viewers will be asked to vote online at www.raleighcw.com or www.myrdctv.com for his/her favorite picture. Voting is limited to one vote per account holder per day. Duplicate votes will be disqualified. On September 24, 2012, the Station will determine one (1) winner based on the picture entry with the most valid votes. The Station reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether the online votes are valid, and may disqualify any duplicate votes. Multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source will be considered invalid.
(f) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive a $500 Kangaroo Gas gift card, and a $100 gift certificate to My Sister’s Kitchen. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Kangaroo, and My Sister’s Kitchen.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 5 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest number of votes, as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. WLFL, Inc, and WRDC, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WLFL, Inc. and WRDC, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WLFL, Inc., and WRDC, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid votes received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WLFL/WRDC- 3012 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 101Raleigh NC 27604, and on the Station’s website at www.raleighcw.com or www.myrdctv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WLFL/WRDC- 3012 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 101Raleigh NC 27604 by September 7, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. WLFL, Inc. and WRDC, LLC., The Douglas Group, Inc. dba Upickem, and My Sister’s Kitchen accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.